Sunday 23 March 2014

My Addiction.................3



The door closed, and I gasped slightly. He stepped around before me, giving me an appraising look, and headed to an antique table across from the door. His furnishings were all antiques, it seemed, and made the single room comfortable and cozy. There was a small, single bed along one wall, a couch facing it, a claw-footed coffee table between. A desk, a large chest, an armoire, and a small television on a stand rounded out the room. Pictures covered the walls.


He took out another cigarette from a small silver tin, lit it as he faced me once more. "What is your name?" he asked.

"Uju," I said in a small voice. My eyes drifted back to his crotch, staring at his thick penis. He might as well have been naked; I could make out almost every feature. My pussy dripped and my mouth watered. I suddenly remembered something about sausage tasting better as it aged.

"Very nice to meet you, Uju," he said. "My name is Femi. How old are you?"

I glanced briefly to his face. "Twenty-two," I said.

"Really."

My face felt hot. "Yes, really," I said. "Do you want to see my driving license?"

Femi chuckled. "I don't think that's necessary," he said. "So, how do you normally prefer it? Shall I lie down? Sit in a chair?"

I looked to him, aware of how wide my eyes were, of how literally soaked my little shorts were. "You . . . you want me to do it?" I asked.

Femi's eyes glittered slightly as he smiled. "I would think that's obvious, Uju," he said. "And, judging from the way you've been staring at my crotch for the past two minutes, I'm fairly sure you want to do it."

I swallowed nervously. My eyes darted from his grandfatherly eyes to his swollen crotch. Jesus Christ, that thing had to be simply enormous.

"Uju," he said in a firm tone.

"Yes," I answered in a soft voice.

"Take off your clothes."

I shuddered, breathing in. I never got naked when giving head like this. But I felt like I was being controlled by someone else. I set my clipboard on the counter of his kitchen, then slowly pulled my shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor. My eyes were locked on Femi's impressive crotch as I pushed my little shorts down and stepped out of them. He didn't say anything, just calmly smoked his cigarette as he looked over my nude body.

Femi directed me to spread my legs as I stood before him, turn around, bend over, pry my cheeks apart, cup my breasts . . . I did everything he told me to do. I had never been so docile before a man.

I looked to Femi's face. He remained calm, but he was definitely aroused. His eyes were glazed in lust, and his cock was so stiff that it bulged against his slacks, trying to push up. Yet I did not doubt that Femi was in complete control, not only of himself, but of me.

"Come here, Uju," he ordered me. I did so, willingly, and automatically sunk to my knees before him. He directed me to unbutton and unzip his slacks, which I did eagerly. He unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off, revealing a fairly muscular chest covered in snowy hair. I tugged his slacks down, then pulled on his boxers, making them fall to his ankles.

I breathed in deeply, staring in shock and arousal at the incredible phallus before me. It was so long and thick, so heavy, that it could not stick straight out. Femi's mighty penis, the largest I had ever seen in person, in print, or on video, was partially circumcised, the head dark and flushed, the foreskin bunched up beneath it. I kid you not, Femi's mammoth cock was over a foot long and so thick that I doubted my fingers would be able to touch around it.

"Oh-h-h-h my God," I breathed out. I actually heard my cunt slurp.

Femi chuckled, smoking his cigarette. "You don't know how many times I have heard that," he said. He ground out in a small ashtray, then stepped to the couch and sat down.

"Come to me, Uju," he said. "Satisfy your hunger."

Mutely, gazing upon that gargantuan, beautiful penis, I crawled like a submissive slave across the carpet and settled myself between Femi's spread legs. The slightly musky aroma of his crotch wafted up to me. I tentatively settled my hands upon his broad thighs, staring hungrily at his well-aged, massive penis. I had never wanted to suck a dick so badly in my life.

Femi sensed my reticence. He reached down and touched my cheek. "Do as you will, Uju. I am yours to enjoy."

I moaned then, as if I had been given permission from my master to partake of a feast I had been desiring for so long. With enthusiasm and desperation that surprised me, I wrapped my hands around Femi's unbelievable dick, tilting it up to my face. I was turned on by the weight of it in my hands. The head was nearly as broad and thick as my fist.

Oh, fuck, how am I going to swallow this thing? I wondered, then whimpered as I opened my mouth wide and stuffed what had to be the most enormous cock in the world into my mouth.

Oh, Jesus! My mouth had never been so filled! Femi's cock had a rich, musky, salty but sweet flavour to it, and it literally made my lips stretch. I plunged deep, as deep as I could go, feeling like I was giving a blow job to a horse. My fingers did, indeed, touch around his impressive shaft, but only barely. I held onto his rod with both hands as I sucked back and forth, literally drooling on Femi's penis.

Femi remained quiet for the most part, sitting back comfortably, his eyes closed as he breathed in and out. His brow furrowed, his dick throbbed now and then as I tried my damnedest to devour him. I felt the thick head prod my throat, but it seemed too big, too thick for even me to swallow whole.

I pumped back and forth, sucking wetly, moaning and sighing around Femi's powerful cock. I stroked his shaft with both hands, smoothed them down to his Ostrich-egg-like testicles. Femi let out a moan at last as I massaged his balls while sucking hard on his dick. My jaw felt like it was about to be unhinged as I plunged again and again.

After only a few minutes, Femi grunted, gasped, and his cock throbbed and swelled. A torrent of semen exploded from his penis, filling my mouth. But his cock was so enormous that there was little room for his flow, and most of his thick, milk-white fluid spurted from around my lips and oozed back down his shaft.

Oh, God! Tasting and feeling his rich eruption of pudding-like semen triggered my own orgasm, and as I sucked Femi's cum-slicked staff, my cunt literally splashed my inner thighs with fluid. I moaned and trembled, my entire body tingling . . .oh, Jesus Christ! Mmmmm . . . .

"Don't stop, Uju!" Femi gasped, holding my head in his hands and urging me to keep pumping my mouth up and down. I could only whimper in response, my pussy spurting and spasming, my thighs dripping wet. Femi's sperm smeared around my lips, oozed down my chin to my neck, coated my fingers as I stroked him. I heeded his words, and kept sucking, hard and desperate. I swallowed what I could of his immense flow of sperm, but most of it escaped my mouth.

I felt suddenly possessed, and gripped Femi's thighs with my slimy hands, staring up at him as I aggressively mouth-fucked his cock. He remained hard, which amazed me. I glared up at him, feeling my jaw pop as I pushed down deep, the broad wide head easing slowly into my throat. He stared back, his face fluttering in astonishment.

Yeah, Femi, watch me, I thought. Watch me take your huge fucking dick all the way down! Watch me, Femi! Watch me swallow your cock!

I breathed in deeply through my nose, held my breath, then forced my mouth down, pushing Femi's sperm-slicked cock into my throat. It hurt, the way my throat was stretched by his massive penis, but I was determined to do it. I had once bragged to my best friend Ebele that there was no cock I couldn't swallow whole. Now I was going to prove it.

I convulsed, my throat fighting back against the mammoth intrusion. My ears suddenly flooded with fluid, and my jaw cracked painfully. I winced, but still I shoved down, digging my fingers into Femi's fleshy hips and forcing his dick in my throat. I felt every titanic inch as it slid slowly into my esophagus. Sharp stabs of pain lanced through my neck. I imagined flesh tearing as Femi's cock invaded my throat.

"Oh, God, Uju!" he cried, watching me. "Don't hurt yourself!"

My eyes watered, bulging with the pressure, and tears dripped down my cheeks. My head trembled. I couldn't breathe. The blood pressure in my face rose incredibly. I felt like my head was going to explode.

But then, finally, my lips were pressed into his sperm-soaked pubic hair, his heavy balls against my chin. My eyes flew open wide. I did it! I did it! Holy shit, I swallowed the world's biggest dick!

Femi convulsed, his entire body shaking, and suddenly, I felt his cock pulsing and a steady stream of hot, thick juice began flowing down my throat. OH MY GOD! He's cumming again! And right in my fucking throat!

My body vibrated as I felt his warm seed gushing down to my stomach, swallowed automatically by the sucking motions of my throat. I blinked, and felt the need to breathe. But I couldn't stop. The sensation of my throat being filled so thickly, of Femi's hot cream pumping deep inside me . . . I felt light-headed, my vision blurry. I wanted to hold on, to take his entire load, but—

I jerked back, coughing, panting, heaving loudly, sperm splattering out of my mouth as I sagged back. Thick streams of spit mixed with semen stretched from Femi's slathered, dripping cock to my mouth. Thick white cum dribbled from the piss slit of his dick, falling to the floor below.

I coughed repeatedly, gagging and almost retching. Fluid fell from my mouth and onto my naked body, spattering my thighs, my abdomen, my pubic mound. I trembled, shaking like an epileptic, and breathed in laboriously. I felt like I was going to pass out.

Finally, I fell forward, my head falling against Femi's dripping, saliva and cum-coated dick. I heaved deeply, feeling dazed. His heavy cock fell across my left shoulder. I felt cum oozing down my back. My throat burned painfully.

"God in heaven," Femi mumbled. He petted my hair, taking deep breaths to calm himself. "Oh, Uju, my sweet . . . ."

I was so overwhelmed. I had almost literally choked myself to death on dick. I could imagine the headline: "Young Woman Dies by Deep-throat."

I lay draped across Femi's thighs, his slick crotch pressed against my cheek, cum mingled with saliva soaking into my hair and dripping down my neck. It was hard to breathe, even harder to speak. I had no strength to move, but thankfully, Femi picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. I curled up against him, still coughing now and then, and clutched his stocky, strong body. He set me down in the tub, turned on the water . . . and I passed out.

I awoke a while later, hearing the faint sounds of an opera. I blinked, opening my eyes. There was still some daylight streaming through the windows of the tiny room. A blanket covered me, and I was naked beneath. I realized that I lay in Femi's tiny bed.

I sat up, wincing. My throat felt raw; I touched the base of my neck, swallowed experimentally. It hurt. It felt as if my esophagus had become lined with sandpaper.

"I was starting to worry."

I looked to the couch, saw Femi sitting there, smoking another cigarette. He was clad in loose Bermuda shorts and a simple white cotton T-shirt. He smiled upon me fondly.

"I'm . . ." I began, finding my voice scratchy and rough. I winced again. "I'm okay."

"Don't try to talk too much," he said, getting up. He came to the little bed, sat on the edge. He tenderly touched my face. "You probably tore the lining of your throat. There was a little blood."

I swallowed again, winced again. I gave him an apologetic, and worried, look.

Femi chuckled, ran his hand down my arm, to my hip. His eyes looked fondly upon me. "You're an amazing woman, you know that? Many have tried to do what you did."

I stared at him, massaging my neck. "I had to," I managed to say. My voice sounded like that of an old woman after a lifetime of smoking three packs a day.

Femi just smiled, petted my hair. "Well, maybe you did, maybe you didn't," he said. "But I wouldn't suggest trying that again anytime soon."

I looked up to him, nervous again, apprehensive. Femi just gave me his comforting, grandfatherly smile.

"Relax, Uju," he said. "You're safe here. In fact, I don't think you should go anywhere for a while. I've got some chicken soup on the stove. It will be good for you."

I just nodded, feeling protected in Femi's presence. Protected, accepted . . . maybe even loved. I leaned against him, hugging him tightly.
To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will enable effective interactions here. Make them count.