Thursday 6 March 2014

Oge, My Sweetheart…………………………2



 The August holiday came before no time and I was in second year. I went back home to work and visit my parents, but also to be with Oge. The August break was great and we spent a lot of quality time together, maybe the best times we ever had together, and she was so excited to begin school. Because of visiting a handful of times, she met a lot of girls , so she decided to rush the first week of school know that this story has been kind of bland so for, but I'm just giving details for you to understand the foundation of story. I will begin to get into it now.

The first semester came and Oge was finally about to embark on a whole new chapter of her life. After scoring above the cut-off mark in Jamb , she gained admission into my university.  She was living in a hostel on campus, but already said she would probably sleep at my place every night. Maduka, Chinedu, and I got a three-bedroom house off campus, so we were looking forward to a fun semester.

Chinedu was one of Maduka's frat brothers who I had also become friends with through Maduka last year. Chinedu was a lot like Maduka, but more outgoing. He was a tall skinned-haired kid, like Maduka, who liked to get drunk every night and sleep with any girl possible. We never really clicked, but we always had gotten along. I just didn't know if I could trust him. He was kind of a snake, and very cocky. Chinedu was also a lot older than us, being 23 when we moved in together. Somehow he still was enrolled in the uni, but I have no idea why because he never went to class.


Whenever all of us were at the house together, Maduka and Chinedu would talk on and on with Oge about cult functions, what good frats were, bad frats were, all that stuff I felt left out in. It seemed she was more excited to talk to them than me, and that made me kind of jealous. I told myself not to get jealous, but Maduka and Chinedu were attractive guys that always made comments about how hot Oge was, especially Chinedu, who annoyed me with all his remarks about my girlfriend.

I knew they wanted to fuck her by the way they acted when she was and wasn't around. When she was around they would swarm around her, flirt with her, and use manners. When she wasn't around, they would never use manners when it came to girls. Oge would tell me how "cool" and "cute" Maduka and Chinedu were, which made me even more jealous.

With me she never really found sex and girls an interesting topic, but she would always talk to Chinedu and Maduka about "guy stuff," and she found it really interesting. One time she even talked about blowjobs with Maduka. She always said, "Euuww gross, that's disgusting," when I mentioned it, but she talked openly about it with Maduka, and even sounded curious due to the fact that she had never given one.

When this happened I saw how wide Maduka's eyes were and saw him adjust his pants a few times to accommodate his growing cock. All of this made me jealous because they seemed to get along so well, but then again they had been friends in secondary school. I sort of envied Maduka and Chinedu because they were better looking and more secure and confident than me, which made me think Oge enjoyed being around them more than me. Plus, they were in a frat and Oge found that so cool.

Oge was drinking a lot more than she ever had, and it was only the third week of school. She would go over to some of the older cult girls' houses and apartments and drink with them. I didn't really hang out with her a lot of the time in the evenings, but she would always come back to my house every night.

A few times she was shit-faced drunk, and I would be angry with that, but would soon forget after we had sex. She was always so horny when she was drunk, and it was great when my roommates weren't home so she could be loud in bed.

I remember this one time when she came home on a weeknight drunk as a skunk. It was about 2:30 am when she arrived after being at a frat party. I was lying in my bed anxiously awaiting her, and I couldn't get the picture of guys hitting on her out of my head.

" where the hell have you been? Why didn't you call? I've been calling your phone for the past few hours," I said as she stumbled into my room. I felt like a dad.

"What's your problem? My phone was in Uju’s car," she said immediately kicking off her shoes and unbuttoning her jeans.

"Sorry, I just got worried, that's all. I missed you," I said quite relieved she was home.

"Why the fuck are you yelling at me? I told you our group had a function tonight and that I'd be here later. Sorry I didn't have my phone on me, but that's no reason to bark at me when I come over her," she said throwing her pants on the floor exposing her nice, plump ass covered by silk pink panties. She hoped into my bed seeming kind of angry.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I just get really uncomfortable when you're out drinking with fraternity guys. They're trouble you know…and I'm a guy, I know how they think, and what their intentions are," I said putting my arm around her as she pushed her hair bangs out her face and turned her back to me.

"They're trouble? Not really. They're nice to me and don't yell at me like you. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself. Goodnight," she said hastily.

"Whatever," I said angrily as I rolled over and turned my back towards her. If I just would have been nice to her we could have had great sex, but I was the jealous boyfriend, and that really turned her off.

The next day I apologized and everything was okay, but I just told that little story to give you an idea of the frustration I felt with her.

As Oge continued to sleep at my house every night, she became more and more comfortable about the way she acted around the house. Chinedu and I shared a bathroom that was in the hallway, so I was concerned sometimes when Oge would use the bathroom knowing that Chinedu could walk in on her, especially since she often took her bath at my place. This irritated me because Chinedu was the type of pervert that would try to walk in on her on purpose.

One time after having sex when Maduka and Chinedu were gone, Oge left my room for the bathroom being completely naked. It drove me crazy knowing that Maduka or Chinedu could have come home at that moment and seen Oge streaking through the hallway. I got mad at her for doing that when she came back into my room.

"Don't go out there naked Oge! Chinedu or Maduka could have come home and you would have never known it," I said to her.

She replied, "They wouldn't be impressed with my body after looking at those Best lover in the bathroom all the time."

Chinedu kept a bunch of Best lover for toilet material. Oge was just being modest though because she has a killer body that Chinedu and Maduka would give away their right arms just to see her nude.

There were a few times before going to bed when Oge would wear t-shirts with no bra and small workout shorts while sitting on the couch talking to Chinedu and Maduka, which didn't bother me too much, but Chinedu and Maduka's actions sometimes did get to me. A lot of times, especially when they're drunk, Chinedu and Maduka would give Oge a hug when they saw her. That's just the way Oge was, like I said before, a fun girl who comes off as flirtatious, but is really just being friendly. So, she would smile and say, "hey!" when they hugged her.

The thing that was fucked up was that they would put their hands on her ass for a couple seconds when hugging her. It made me uncomfortable, but I was a nice guy who didn't say anything to them about it. I did talk to Oge a few times about that, saying, "doesn't that piss you off when they catch a feel on your ass?"

Oge would always giggle and say, "They're just being funny."

Oge was so naïve sometimes. Granted, Chinedu and Maduka did feel on girls a lot, but only the bimbos that let them get away with it. I hate to put Oge in that class, but she let them get away with it when she was drunk, and they knew it. It's not that Oge isn't smart, because she is a very good student, but she wants to see the good in people and doesn't comprehend that certain guys are just nice to her because they want to fuck her. She just thinks they're being nice.

Chinedu especially would be touchy and flirtatious with her when he was drunk. What worried me was when Oge was drunk and she would be around Chinedu without me there. Several times when he was wasted he would come up to Oge and hug her touching her body with his hands.

Oge often wore tennis skirts, which were the latest fashion at the time. She loved wearing them because they allowed her to show off her incredibly sexy legs. The problem was that Chinedu would be glued to her when this happened, and he would come up behind her and stick his hand up the skirt pawing at her ass. She would jump forward and arch her back telling him to stop while giggling. Chinedu didn't care; he just kept slipping his hand under her skirt regardless of my presence with a shit-eating grin on his face. Sometimes he even lifted her skirt revealing her butt checks covered by her panties and would give her a quick slap on the ass. Again, she would turn around and slap his arm while giggling and telling him to stop.

I always warned Oge about Chinedu's intentions, but she would always respond by telling me he's harmless. Plus, she knew he hooked up with a lot of girls, and she frequently comment on how gross that was.

After living with the guy for a little while, I picked up on the fact that he acted like a pervert a lot of the time by the way he talked about and flirted with girls. Chinedu knew better than to make a move on her when I was around, but I couldn't trust him when I wasn't there, especially after the particular incident I'm about to share with you.

On a Wednesday night a couple months into school, Oge and I were laying in my bed watching TV, just taking it easy. I had finished a six can of star beer and Oge had just polished off a bottle of merlot while we watched TV in the family room, but we were all over each other on the couch, so we took it into my room. Chinedu and Maduka had gone out for the night. We rarely had time together anymore because she was always doing stuff, so it was nice to have some alone time together.

When Oge changed out of her clothes into her pyjamas and hopped into bed with me, she was looking real sexy with her fresh and her shoulder length hair wearing a new pair of red thong panties she had just bought exposing her tight 18 year-old ass, and a little, thin white tank top with spaghetti straps. Her braless perky tits were poking out and the outlines of her big round pink nipples were visible through the silk fabric of the top.

She has the greatest nipples. They're very large around, and very sensitive. Her pink nipples complemented her pert breasts perfectly. These were the moments when I would ponder to myself about how lucky I was to have her as my girlfriend.

When she moved, her beautiful tits bounced around freely under the thin, silk top. The top was also loose fitting and low cut. Because of the spaghetti straps her fair arms, shoulders and top portion of her chest under her neck were clearly visible. She had perfect complexion and soft skin.

Because the top was loose fitting, when she would bend over the least bit and I was above her I could peek down and see her white tits with a visible fair outline of her bikini top she wears to lay out in. A couple times when Oge bent over I could see a quick glimpse of her large, pink nipples. I would never want any other guy to see her in this sexy pyjama top, but I sure as hell was enjoying the sight. I couldn't believe she owned this kind of top, I mean, I was thinking what her dad and two brothers thought when she wore it back home. I think she was just oblivious to how much it turned guys on. It was turning me on because my dick was rock hard.

It was around 12:30 am when Maduka and Chinedu came home after being out drinking. It was a bad time for them to show up because we were just about to fuck. I already mentioned how when Oge was drunk she is horny as hell, well she was pretty plastered after that wine and her pussy was extremely moist as she grinded on me in bed. I had a buzz going on from the beer as well.

Gosh she was so sexy, and she was so horny being that we hadn't had sex since early last week. Right as we were cuddling about to fuck, Oge said in her sweet, sexy voice, "Awe, Maduka and Chinedu are back, I want to go talk to them about their fraternity's party."

I replied, "Right now? Can't you talk to them tom…," before I could even finish my sentence she had already made her way off my bed and was slipping on a pair of my boxer shorts while her breasts bounced around under her thin top.

"I'll be back in a minute honey. Are you going to sleep?" she said while making her way to the door.

"I might fall asleep," I said in a pathetic voice hoping she would feel guilty for leaving me, and come right back.

It didn't work though. Before she opened the door she turned around and came back up to me and kissed me on the forehead while bending over giving me another view of her cleavage and said, "well, go to sleep if you're tired."

I put my arms around her and showed my innocent puppy-dog face while saying, "Are you sure you don't want to stay in here with me babe?" I was implying that I wanted to fuck.

"No, I'm going to go talk to them," she said making her way out of my arms towards the door, stumbling a bit from the wine, and flashed a quick look while saying, "I love you," in her flirty voice.

I normally wouldn't care about her going out there to talk to them, but she was wearing a skimpy pyjama top that was loose enough to see her nipples if she bent over. This made me uncomfortable.

I was rushing with adrenalin after knowing that those womanizers were getting a show from my beloved Oge, especially Maduka who has wanted to get in her pants since secondary school, and Chinedu who was a pervert that always flirted with her. Oge was completely oblivious, really. She thinks to herself that they are her friends and have no intentions towards her. Not to mention, at the moment, she was wasted.

I crept up to my closed bedroom door and cracked it open so that I could see what was going on. From my room, there is a very small hallway (if you even want to call it that) leading to the family room. Right as I peeked out of the crack of the door, Chinedu walked out of his room wearing just boxer shorts. I could tell he was fucked up because of the way he walked, and I could smell the liquor from my room.

"Where that booze Maduka," Chinedu shouted in his drunken tone.

Oge was next to Maduka on the couch and I could hear her shush Chinedu and say, "Ikechukwu is trying to sleep, don't wake him up."

Chinedu responded in a loud tone, "He's asleep already? What a pussy."

Oge shushed him again. That comment made me mad because I was only in my room because I thought I was getting laid until these drunk idiots showed up.

From where I was and how the couch was positioned, I could see the side of Oge and part of Maduka whose view was blocked by Oge. The couch was about 6 ft. from my door. They were all talking excitedly, obviously drunk. I couldn't make out what they were saying because they were all talking at once, but I could see that Maduka had his eyes on her chest as he moved closer towards her and put his arm around her.

My heart was pounding. I just wanted her to come back into my room, but she stayed out there. Chinedu was stumbling around in just his boxers carrying around a bottle of whisky being loud. I kept my eye on Oge who was obviously drunk.

"No, that girl is such a bitch!" She said loud giggling at the same time, while her breasts jiggled with her movements.

Oge never really talked like that until recently when she started drinking and partying. I think she tried to act cool in front of Maduka and Chinedu because they were older guys in a good fraternity.

All of the sudden Oge got up and started walking towards my room, so I quickly bolted from my position and leaped into my bed not wanting her to know I was eaves dropping. When she came in I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep as I opened my mouth and breathed heavily. The only lighting was a dim lamp, and Oge turned it off. I could sense that she was walking up to the bed and I thought to myself, "Oh good, she's coming to bed."

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will enable effective interactions here. Make them count.