Wednesday 12 June 2013

MADAM MARTHA AND MRS. OKONTA MY FAVOURITE MARRIED WOMEN


PRELUDE It was June 1991 and I was standing in the backroom of ‘Martha’s Eatery’ with my pants and underwear down around my ankles. Kneeling before me with my cock in her mouth was Mrs. Obi the owner of the place. Madam Martha, as she preferred to be called, was giving me one of her first class blowjobs and it was great. My hands were in her curly long black hair holding her head gently as it bobbed up and down on my rigid cock. She fondled my tight ball sac and with her fingernail she lightly scraped my perineum. Madam Martha was the queen of blow jobs and she loved sucking on young vibrant cocks.

I was home on leave after a two year tour in Italy. I had joined the Nigerian Navy right out of secondary school in 1989 and my first duty station after boot camp and infantry training was Naples, Italy. I decided to take a short ten day leave before reporting to Camp. ‘Martha’s Eatery’ was a few blocks from my parent's house in a small mall with other local businesses. I had heard from some of the guys who ate at ‘Martha’s Eatery’ that Madam Martha was taking young guys in the back room and sucking their cocks. So one night I hung around to closing and she invited me into the backroom.

Now as I stood there with my stiff cock in Madam Martha's mouth I felt my pending ejaculation. I had had plenty of blowjobs in Naples and some women liked me to cum in their mouths and others wanted to be warned. Not knowing Madam Martha's preference I decided to tell her before I came. She must have sensed that I was going to blow a big load and she opted not to take it in her mouth. She took my cock out of her mouth, pointed it away from her and jerked me off. As she stroked my throbbing cock she continued to tickle my balls and perineum.

"I am going to cum," I whispered excitedly.

Madam Martha stroked me faster and I fired a barrage of semen onto the floor. She kept stroking me as seven voluminous ropes of seed shot out of my cock and traveled a couple of feet in the air. I hadn't been laid during my travel time home from Italy and my balls were full. Madam Martha jerked me off until the cum-shots subsided and then she took me back in her mouth and sucked my cock dry. I stayed hard as she sucked me and then she asked, "Can you go again?"

At 21 years of age I was still capable of cumming three and four times so I told her, "Oh yeah, I can go again."

This time Madam Martha wanted me to fuck her first. She pulled up her dress and removed her panties before getting on a table in the back room. I stepped up to her and eased my cock into her pussy. "Oh my, this is going to be a quick one," she said. I fucked her with long steady strokes and within minutes she orgasmed and cried out for me to hold her. Madam Martha sat up on the table and wrapped her arms around me and held me tight with my cock still in her. "Hold me," she whispered urgently and then she cautioned, "Don't cum in me."

"I won't," I promised her.

Madam Martha held to me for a few minutes and then she dropped down off the table and took my cock back in her mouth. When I when I told her I was about to cum she kept right on sucking me. However when the first blast hit the back of her throat it jolted her and she pulled my cock from her mouth and aimed it away from her. As I did the first time I came in buckets and it surprised her since it was my second ejaculation. She did take it back in her mouth and suck it dry.

"I need to lock up and get home. Will I see you again?' she asked as she put her panties on and straightened her dress.

"I would like that," I replied as I pulled up my underwear and trouser.

I left ‘Martha’s Eatery’  and walked the few blocks home feeling very satisfied. It was only the first day of my ten day leave so I had some more evenings to spend with Madam Martha. She closed up every other night alternating with her husband Mr. Obi. When Mr. Obi was at ‘Martha’s Eatery’ , Madam Martha was at a bar called Sweetwater. However during my leave we got together at a motel instead of her going to the bar.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Ekene and I grew up in Kano. When I was growing up I often went to Mr. Obi's Ice cream bar for biscuits and ice cream. My parents often sent me there to get ice cream for the family. I was the oldest of four kids and did most of the errands for the family. When I was young, in spite of my interest in girls, I never paid much attention to older women.

Mr. Obi's wife madam Martha was a very attractive woman of. She was slender and had a nice figure on her 5'4" frame. She had jet black curly hair that hung below her shoulders, deep dark eyes and a chocolate complexion. I didn't know it at the time of my senior year of secondary school but over the next several years I would encounter many women with that chocolate beauty.

I have to admit that I was a virgin when I graduated secondary school in June 1989 and when I entered the Navy in July of that year. I had petted heavily with secondary school girls and had even fingered a few pussies while the girls stroked my cock but I had never fucked a girl. The closest I came was when I was dating a cute little beauty named Oluchi. We were in her house sitting on the recreation room sofa when we started getting frisky. We were taking a chance because Oluchi's parents were emphatic about her not having anyone else in the house when she was home alone.

We were kissing and I was rubbing her tits through her top while she rubbed my cock through my pants. One thing led to another and we were soon partially undressed. Oluchi's top was pushed over her small tits and she was kneeling on the sofa sucking my cock. I pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties down baring her ass and pussy. It was as far as we had ever gone. I was really excited and I was convinced that I was finally going to get to fuck her.

Oluchi sucked my cock as I played with her pussy and her buttocks. I loved her ass and it was the first time that I saw it naked and it was beautiful. I fingered her pussy and then I had the desire to finger her asshole. I put a pussy moistened finger in her ass and I was surprised how easy it went in. I continued fingering her pussy and asshole at the same time with one hand and I tweaked her hard nipples with the other.

"Oh I love that. I love your fingers in my pussy and ass at the same time," she whispered taking her mouth of my cock and then she shocked me when she said, "I want you to fuck me in the ass today."

I had never thought about fucking a girl in the ass as I had not even fucked a pussy yet. Oluchi and I moved around on the sofa and I knelt behind her. I wanted to fuck her pussy first but I had to admit her lovely ass looked inviting. Still I aimed my throbbing cock at her pussy and moved closer. I was just about to enter her when her mother arrived home. "Oluchi, I'm home," her mother called out.

The two of us scrambled and got dressed in record time. Of course we had never taken our clothes off except for Oluchi's panties which she had no trouble locating and slipping them on. "Go out the back door while I distract my mom," Oluchi whispered.

I was just going out the back when I heard her mom call out again, "Oluchi where are you!"

"Down here mother, I'll be right up," Oluchi replied and headed up the stairs to greet her mother.

I made a bee line out of their yard hoping that I would not be spotted. I walked home which was about a mile from Oluchi's house and I hard a hard-on the entire way. When I got home I went right to the bathroom and jerked off. It only took a few minutes before I was shooting streams of semen into the toilet. My balls ached and I was frustrated. I had been so closed but as it turned out I would not get another chance to get laid before I reported to boot camp.

After boot camp I went to Camp and received basic infantry training in the Infantry Training Regiment (ITR). There a buddy advised me not to take leave but to save it for my tour in Italy. It was great advice and I took it. Following ITR I reported to the Portharcourt Navy Yard where I awaited Military Seas Transport Services (MSTS) to take me to Italy.

Our first port of call on the way to Naples and other Mediterranean ports was Rota Spain and the second was Barcelona. It was in Barcelona where I lost my cherry. A bunch of us hit the bars and hooked up with working girls. I spent most of the afternoon in a room with a pretty brunette.. That afternoon I got to fuck my first woman and she taught me a number of positions. She also taught me to eat pussy and she was thrilled that she had a virgin to teach. That lesson proved invaluable to me in preparation for my two years in Naples Italy.

Over the next two years I had my share of women; working girls, tourists from other countries and even some military and civilian personnel. When I returned home from Italy I was much more mature and savvy about sex and I had an appreciation for women older than me. I had also become a fan of anal sex as I had met several women of different nationalities who loved it. While on leave I had planned to look up a few girls at home but that was before I met Mrs Obi at ‘Martha’s Eatery’ .
THE INITIAL ENCOUNTER WITH MADAM MARTHA

It was a Monday my first day home and I was home alone. My parents were at work and my younger brothers and sister were at school. I decided to go to ‘Martha’s Eatery’ for lunch rather than eat at home alone. I hoped to run into some of the guys that used to hang around there.

Mr. Obi's Ice cream bar catered to local business people. donuts and rolls, meat pie were served in the morning and lunch was also served. The store also carried newspapers, magazines, tobacco products, candy, gum soda and ice cream. While ‘Martha’s Eatery’ served Foods like fried rice, African diets, jollof rice and some other meals. Mr. Obi had also put in a pay pool table that was used occasionally in the late afternoon and evening.

I had known Mr. Obi and Mrs. Obi for at least 10 years ever since the store opened in the mall. They had two children along the way who were now school age. I walked into ‘Martha’s Eatery’ and I spotted Mr. Obi at the grill and Mrs. Obi waiting on customers at the counter. I would have never recognized Mr. Obi if I had bumped into him on the street. He must have put on at least fifty pounds. He was heavy before but now he was really heavy. Mrs. Obi looked the same as always. Mr. Obi was now in his early forties and Mrs. Obi was 36 years old.

When I first walked in Mrs. Obi looked at me but she did not recognize me. However she stared at me as if she was undressing me with her eyes. At that point in my life I was in the best shape ever. I had played secondary school sports and was fit when I joined the navy but now I was bigger and stronger. I stood at 6'1" and weighed a muscular 185 pounds. My shoulders were broad and my waist was narrow. My light brown hair was cut military short and my hazel eyes seemed piercing to some people.

As I sat down on one of the stools, Mrs. Obi walked toward me and asked, "What can I get you?"

"I'll have a cheeseburger and a seven-up please," I ordered.

Mrs. Obi stared at me for a few seconds that seemed longer and then she said, "Oh my God, Ekene is that you?" I nodded in the affirmative.

"Oh let me see you. How long has it been? Where have you been?" she went on making a fuss over me.

"It's been two and a half years. I spent two years in Italy," I replied.

Mrs. Obi came around the counter and had me stand up and she sized me up and down. "You look wonderful. I'm so glad you stopped in. I'll get your order and we'll talk later. I want to hear about Italy."

I sat back down and waited for my food and sipped on my drink. I grabbed part of the newspaper that was on the counter and read it while I waited. I noticed that Mrs.. Obi kept stealing glances at me as she waited on other customers. When she brought my cheeseburger to me she told me to hang around after the lunch crowd left so that we could visit.

As the crowd thinned out Mrs.. Obi stood across from me and asked me about my time in Italy. Mr. Obi was busy cleaning up the grill and putting things away. I told Mrs. Obi about the places I had seen and the countries that I had visited. She told me that she envied me and that she always wanted to go to Italy. "I'm Italian, you know," she said.

"Yes I know that. You would love Italy it's a beautiful country," I told her.

"If you're not doing anything this evening, come back about 8:00 PM. I'm working tonight but it's never busy at that time and I would love to hear more about Italy," she suggested.

"Sure, I have nothing going on. I'll stop in later," I told her.

Just then Maduka, an old friend of mine dropped in to pick up a newspaper. "Holy shit, I don't believe it," he said grabbing me in a manly hug.

"oh boy how you dey? When did you get home?  He rambled.

Maduka and I walked out side. He wanted to hear all about Italy but the women not the sights. I told him about my travels and sexual encounters and he loved hearing about it. Maduka was going to the state university and he was still living with his folks. It was during that conversation that I learned about Mrs Obi's desire for young cock. Maduka admitted that he had let her suck him off a few times and that a couple of other guys, Ahmed, Kayode and Ibe had also. I knew who the other guys were but I didn't know them that well.

Maduka had to leave since he had class later that day and evening but we promised to get together on Friday evening for a drink. I walked home thinking about what Maduka told me and I wondered if that was why Mrs. Obi asked me to come back at 8:00 PM that evening. I went home and after dinner with the family that night I went back to ‘Martha’s Eatery’ around 8:00 PM.

When I arrived at  ‘Martha’s Eatery’  there were two other guys there who I recognized as Ahmed and Ibe. They were both shooting pool but I got the sense that they were waiting for Mrs. Obi to lock up. I nodded to the guys as I took a seat at the counter and they nodded back. I sensed they were suspicious of me as they kept checking me out as I talked to Madam Martha. I was telling her about my travels in Europe and the sights that I saw. She was all ears as she took in every word and she loved hearing about Italy. It was close to 9:00 PM when Madam Martha slipped me a note that told me to meet her at the back door after 9:00 PM.

I finished my seven-up and headed out the front door. Ahmed and Ibe seemed relieved that I was leaving and we again nodded to each other. I walked behind the mall and located the back door to the ‘Martha’s Eatery’. I waited several minutes before Madam Martha opened the door and hurried me inside. I was suddenly in the storeroom alone with Madam Martha. I wondered what she told the other guys but I didn't ask.

"I'm glad you came back. I really wanted to see you," she said as she dropped to her knees and unfastened my clothing.

She first pulled down my zipper and then she unbuckled my belt. Then she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. My cock was already hard before she got to my underwear. Madam Martha slowly pulled down my underwear and my cock sprung out when it cleared the waistband.

"Oh my, oh yes, I was hoping that you would be big," she murmured.

I wasn't huge as my cock was a smidge over seven inches long but I never had any complaints and most women liked that size. However it was thick at over five inches around. Mrs. Obi wrapped one hand around its girth and looked up at me with those daring dark eyes. She then tilted her head back down and brought her mouth towards my cock. She ran her tongue up its smooth underbelly and I groaned aloud.

Holding it with her hand she sank her open mouth down onto my cock. Her lips closed around it and I felt her hot, wet tongue go to work. She sucked me hard and her cheeks hollowed as she worked her head back and forth. I gasped and put my fingers into her soft black curly hair to guide her head back and forth. Mrs. Obi knew what she was doing as her pace slowly quickened and her right hand worked my shaft. Her left hand cradled my balls and softly stroked them. She then ran her finger along my perineum. Mrs. Obi took my cock from her mouth and blew on the head of it. I felt her breath cool the saliva on my cock and I clenched my butt in pleasure. My large cock bulged in her firm grip and felt even larger than normal. Mrs. Obi worked her hand back and forth letting it glide smoothly around my cock then she looked up at me and smiled. She knew the effect she was having on me and she seemed to enjoy every moment of my torment.

I moaned again as her tongue snaked forward and tickled the tip of my cock. Her tongue found the pee hole and she licked the pre-cum as it oozed out of my slit. She worked her tongue in circles around the tip of my cock and took my length deeply into her mouth again. I watched as almost the full length of my cock vanished into her mouth. Mrs. Obi then swirled her tongue around the shaft of my cock that was buried in her mouth. I closed my eyes and groaned in pleasure as her head worked back and forth more quickly clasping my shaft with both hands as her head vigorously bobbed up and down.

Her pace was relentless and I held her head gently as I felt my orgasm building in my testicles. Mrs. Obi allowed my cock to plop out of her mouth again and a thin trail of saliva stretched from my cock to her lips. She smiled again and caught the saliva in her hand as her eyes fixed on my cock. Her hand wrapped tightly around it again and she proceeded to jerk me off me at a steady pace occasionally licking the head of my cock and nibbling it with her teeth. I threw my head back. Closed my eyes and groaned out loud. Mrs. Obi jerked me off as fast as she could as her hand almost became a blur as it moved up and down my shaft. There was a distinct look of lust in her eyes as she stared at my cock

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you close?" she asked in a raspy voice.

I just nodded yes since I was very close. Mrs. Obi then took me back in her mouth and ran her tongue around my shaft again. Then her head bobbed up and down again as she pursed her lips and hallowed her cheeks. That did it for me.

"Mrs. Obi here it cums," I warned and then I grunted as I ejaculated.

Mrs. Obi took my warning as a signal and she took my cock out of her mouth and pointed it away from her body. My eyes closed tight as I ejaculated shooting multiple streams on the floor of the storeroom. I felt my cock pulsate as rope after rope of semen shot out and she continued to squeeze my cock. As the intense sensations passed from my body I relaxed a little and looked down to watch Mrs. Obi take my cock back in her mouth and suck every drop from my cock. She was now kissing it, licking up and down the shaft as if she were making love to it. My cock remained hard in her mouth and she took it in her hand as she licked the final remnants of my ejaculation from the slit. Once she was satisfied that she had emptied my cock she ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed.

"You taste good but I knew that I would never be able to handle your first load in my mouth. I'm glad that you're still hard. Would you fuck me now?" she said as she reached under her skirt and removed her panties.
Madam Martha moved over to a table in the room and lay back on it. Her legs dangled over the side and she spread them for my entry. I stepped up and eased my cock into her pussy and she sighed as it filled her. "God that feels good," she moaned softly.

I began my movements fucking her slowly at first and then faster. Madam Martha wrapped her legs around my torso and pulled me in tight to her. Every inch of my cock was in her and I could feel her pubic hair as we fucked. Mrs. Obi was moaning and begging me to fuck her and make her cum. The woman seemed insatiable and out of control as she had multiple orgasms before she begged me to stop. "Stop, please stop, I can't cum any more," she pleaded.

I pulled out of her and I was pleased when she got off the table and dropped to her knees to suck my cock again. She sucked me until I told her I was going to cum. Apparently she didn't expect another huge load from me so she kept my cock in her mouth. However when the first blast hit the back of her throat she quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and aimed it away from her face and body. She jerked me off until I stopped shooting and then she sucked me dry.

"Wow you surprised me with your second load. I didn't expect so much," she said with a giggle and then she told me, "I have to get going. I want you to meet me tomorrow night at 7:00 PM in the parking lot for the Sweetwater Bar. Are you up for that?"

"Sure, I'd like that," I accepted.

"Don't go in the bar and ask for me. Stand outside your car and I'll find you," she said emphatically.

"Got it," I replied as I pulled my underwear and trouser back on.

Madam Martha put her panties back on and then she let me out the back door. I headed home and I thought about how great the sex was and I wondered what she had in mind for tomorrow night. I could have cum two more times that night that's how ready I was but I was glad that my guns would be loaded for Tuesday night. Mrs. Obi was the first married woman that I had ever had sex with and it seemed a bit strange. I guess wrong was a better description but she did seek me out after all. I assumed that she wasn't getting enough from her husband Mr. Obi at home. Then again he was in terrible shape and probably not interested in much more than a blow job.

I borrowed the family car Tuesday evening and drove to the Sweetwater Bar parking lot. I parked the car and stood outside of it and waited for Madam Martha. She pulled up to me within minutes and she told me to get in her car. Then she drove off and within ten minutes we pulled into a motel. She parked her car behind a privacy fence where cars could not be seen from the road and she told me to follow her.

I walked with Madam Martha and she took out a room key, obviously she had checked in earlier. She opened a door and we quickly moved inside shutting and locking the door behind us. Once inside the room our clothes came off in record time and lay scattered on the floor as we flopped in the bed. I immediately went down on her but she pulled my head away from her pussy.

"I'm ready, just put that big cock in my cunt," Madam Martha said urgently.

I was taken back a little by Madam Martha's language and urgency but I did as she asked. I moved between her legs and slid my rock hard cock into her pussy. She was dripping wet and my cock went in easily though the fit was snug. I pushed my entire cock into her sopping pussy.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me good and hard," Madam Martha cried out.

I was taken back again with her language and her apparent desire for raw sex. I smiled to myself. I soon had my cock sliding in and out of her pussy with long steady strokes. I kept my cock in constant contact with her clit and I had her moaning, groaning and thrashing on the bed.

"Oh God this is going to be a quick one. Oh God hold me please hold me!" Madam Martha cried out as her body lurched up at me.

I held onto her tightly and continued to pound my cock into her. Her body trembled and shivered as she was overcome with a mind blowing orgasm. I went right on fucking her as her body spasmed and quaked with the intensity of her climax. Madam Martha wrapped her legs around my torso and humped herself on my cock in a state of frenzy. I felt her nails dig into my back but she did not rake or scratch me for which I was silently thankful. Madam Martha drenched my cock with her female juices and then she collapsed back on the bed. She lay still as I continued to fuck her and drive toward my own ejaculation. Madam Martha sensed that I was getting close and she urged me on. Then she surprised me again with her request.

"Don't cum in me. Cum on me, pull out your cock and shoot all over me. I want to watch you shoot," she yelled.

As she requested, when I felt my semen travel from my balls through my scrotum, I pulled it out of her pussy. I knelt between her legs and aimed my throbbing dick at her tits. The first rope of cum landed on her face and hair. The second, third, fourth and fifth ropes landed on her neck, tits, and abs. It was the first time I had ever done anything like this and it actually was kind of exciting in a perverted way.

"Oh yeah, look at it all. Spray me, cover me in your cum," Madam Martha cried out as she spread my spunk all over her body rubbing it in to her skin.

She was quite a sight this woman, who was business like in her outward appearance, as she reveled in being cum covered. Madam Martha worked the semen into her skin and licked her fingers clean. She realized that I had stop shooting so she scrambled down the bed to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked every last drop of cum from cock and then licked her lips displaying her satisfaction.

My cock stayed hard and Madam Martha kept sucking it. Then she pulled her mouth off of it and asked, "Are you going to stay hard and cum again?" I nodded yes and she smiled adding, "Ah youth is a wonderful thing."

Madam Martha kept sucking my cock and she clearly had done this many times. She took me as deep as she could, occasionally testing her gag line. She swirled her tongue around my cock while it was buried in her mouth then she used the tip of her tongue to toy with my pee hole. In almost record time I was ready to shoot again and Madam Martha knew I was close. A few more sucks and then she took my cock from her mouth and she stroked it rapidly as she aimed it at her face.

"I cumming," I announced as the first jet hit her forehead.

Several more jets of cum hit her face, eyes and nose. Madam Martha used my cock to spread my seed all around her face and then she would take it back in her mouth and suck it clean. She repeated this action until all the semen was scooped up from her face and my cock was sucked clean. My cock softened and Madam Martha eventually released it from her grip. She flopped back on the bed and lay on her back as she stared up at me.

"That was great. I haven't had sex like that in a while. I love it when you cum on me. I can't do that at the store because I don't want to go home with cum in my hair or on my clothes," she told me.

I lay down next to her and stroked her firm tits with their hard nipples. For the first time that night I really looked at Madam Martha and assessed her body. She was beautiful and well toned. At that moment she still glowed in the aftermath of her intense climax. I tweaked her nipples gently, rubbed her abdomen and teased her clit as we lay together. My cock grew to a semi-hard state and Madam Martha stroked it with her hand.

"You are very blessed you know," she said as she slowly stroked the entire length of it, then she added, "Of course I have been blessed tonight as well."

She continued to slowly masturbate my engorged dick until it was rock hard again. I started to move between her legs but Madam Martha rolled over on all fours and presented her backside to me. I moved between her legs and eased my cock back into her pussy. Madam Martha gasped as my cock entered her snug pussy for a second time and she lowered her head to the bed as she arched her shapely ass. I began to fuck Madam Martha from behind and as I did I massaged her curvy ass. My cock was getting moist from her pussy and I scoped up some of her juice and lined her anus with it. Madam Martha tensed at first and then wiggled her ass in response. I took that as I signal to continue playing with her ass and I eased my first finger lubed with her cunt juice into her rectum. Madam Martha cooed aloud at the anal penetration.

"Do you want my ass too? I would love for you to fuck my ass but I need a lot of lube for your thick cock," Madam Martha asked and then directed, "There is lotion in the bathroom."

I scrambled off the bed after pulling my cock from her pussy. I couldn't believe my good fortune that she asked me to fuck her ass. I located the lube and returned to the bed. I squirted the lotion into Madam Martha's asshole and then massaged in well thoroughly greasing up her hole. After pouring an ample amount of lotion on my cock and added my saliva which made it extremely slippery, I lined the head of my cock up with Madam Martha's asshole and pushed it gently in. The sphincter opened easily and the head popped in. Madam Martha put a hand back on my leg to slow the penetration and then she guided the action from that point. I continued to press forward each time adding another inch or half inch of cock into her ass. It seemed like a long time but I eventually had the entire length in her ass.

"My you certainly know that someone is in your ass when you're in there," Madam Martha gasped.

I slowly fucked her with long slow deliberate strokes. My cock would almost leave her asshole and then it would disappear as I pushed it all the way back in. Madam Martha was breathing hard and I reached down to finger her pussy while I butt fucked her. Her hand was already buried in her pussy so I returned to massaging her shapely ass as I watched my cock slide in and out of her stretched aperture.

"When you are ready to cum take out your cock and aim it straight at my asshole. Then after you shoot, put it back in my ass and push your spunk in with it," she said in a sultry voice.

I fuck her ass hard as my hips slapped into her ass cheeks causing them to jiggle slightly. My cock was rock hard and I could feel the early build up of another orgasm. Madam Martha was using her anal muscles to squeeze my cock as it was imbedded in her ass. On the verge of cumming I pulled my cock from her ass and aimed it right at her dilated asshole. My body tensed briefly and then I fired another round of spunk this time hitting her asshole as she had asked.

"Oh yeah that's it I feel it. Cum on me, cream me," she yelled in reaction to my ejaculation.

My spunk bounced off her anus and most of it trickled down over her pussy lips. Some of it gathered around her asshole and then I pushed my cock back in her ass. As I penetrated her rectum again I pushed a small amount of semen in with my cock. Madam Martha then milked my cock dry with her anal muscles draining every drop from my pecker. My deflated cock slipped from her asshole and I watched as she squeezed more cum out of her ass. Madam Martha kept clenching and unclenching her sphincter pushing my spunk out of her ass. It was a very erotic sight to watch cum ooze out of her asshole and trickle down over her pussy lips and run down her inner thighs. Madam Martha rolled over on her back and I flopped down beside her. We were both exhausted so we just lay quietly together for several minutes before Madam Martha finally spoke.

"Tell me about the girls you fucked overseas," she asked.

I told her about my encounters in Europe about the Italian girls and the tourists that I met in Capri. I told her about the French, Spanish and German girls and women. Also I mentioned the American college girls and teachers and the military personnel that I had sex with. Madam Martha was really turned on by what I told her and we ended up fucking again. Once more I had to cum on her and not in her.

Later we showered, dressed and headed back to the Sweetwater parking lot. Madam Martha dropped me off and then she parked her car. She told me that she had to make an appearance at the bar. She also told me to come to ‘Martha’s Eatery’ on Wednesday evening.

For the rest of my time at home I saw Madam Martha on Monday and Wednesday evenings at the eatery and Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the motel. The routine was always the same at both locations. It had come time for me to travel to Camp as my leave was almost over. In the ten days I was home I had great sex on eight of them which was something I never expected. I assumed Madam Martha went back to the other guys that she was sucking and fucking after I left home but I never forgot my time with her.

During the nearly 8hrs hour bus ride to portharcourt I reflected on the past two years of my life. It had been spit and polish duty at Navy (marine) Barracks Naples Italy but it had been worth every minute of it. I saw some wonderful places in Europe and I had some great times with the ladies. The eight days with Mrs. Obi had been a bonus. All of that was about to change as I was assigned to the 2nd Reconnaissance Battalion at Camp.

LIFE AFTER THE NAVY

After being honorably discharged from the Navy in 2001 I returned home where I only stayed a few days. I got went back to school and five years after I came out with a university degree in Electrical engineering. A year later I got a job with a IT company in Kaduna state. I rented a room in near the university campus and on the bus route to Kaduna. During the time from 2006- 2009 I worked for several companies in the field of information technology, it was called management information systems. Along the way I got married and we had two children.

It was in 2009 that the software company I worked for decided to have the user conference in Kaduna. Mrs. Nkechi Okonta the corporate administrator in charge of conference logistics came to Kaduna to select the hotel for the conference. She had received several bids from large hotels in the city and she would visit each one while she was in town. She had asked me where to stay and I told her the Victory star hotel which is one of the few five star hotels in town. The Victory star had offered her a complimentary room since she was in charge of booking the conference.

Mrs. Okonta arrived on Monday evening and checked in at the Victory star. On Tuesday she planned to visit two of the five hotels under consideration. On Wednesday she would visit the other three and then on Thursday she would select one, sign the contract and fly back to Lagos. Mrs. Okonta asked me to have dinner with her on Wednesday evening.

It was business as usual for me on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon I went into the city and met Mrs. Okonta at the hotel. She wanted to go to a nice restaurant that had a good bar. I took her to Hillary's lounge and she loved the place. We had a couple of drinks before dinner and then we had a great meal. Mrs. Okonta got a little tipsy as she drank the wine especially after a couple of cocktails. She got very talkative and shared some things about her life with me.

Mrs. Okonta was 36 years old and she was a pleasing looking beauty. One would not say she was pretty but one would admit that she was alluring. She stood at 5'6" and probably weighed no more than 125 pounds. She had nice legs and incredible ass with small breasts. Her ass was her best asset as it stuck out slightly and seemed to beckon to be touched.

Mrs. Okonta was married to her husband for 10 years. She told me that she was sexually active outside her marriage but that she never really had an affair. It was mostly one night stands and it was when she was on the road on company business. She told me that she had a number of encounters with hotel staff and that they would often hand her their business card and offer their services to her. I wondered why she shared this part of her life with me but then I was to find out later that night more about her.

I steered the conversation back to the hotel selection for the user conference. Mrs. Okonta told me how she had the hotels ranked in order of preference and she had selected the Victory star as her first choice. I agreed with her on that choice not only because it was a five star hotel but because of its location. It was right off the magnificent mile that was filled with top of the line stores and shops. The theater district and nightlife were short cab rides from the hotel. There would be plenty to do for the spouses that accompanied their partners to the conference. Mrs. Okonta was glad that I agreed with her selection and supported her choice.

We had finished our dinner and the wine so I asked her if she would like an after dinner drink,  dessert. Mrs. Okonta passed and suggested that we have the after dinner drink in her room at the Victory star. We took a taxi back to the hotel and went up to her room. They had given her a suite with a well stocked mini bar and everything was complimentary.

"Let's get undressed and then have that drink," Mrs. Okonta said catching me off guard.

"You want us to get us undressed?" I questioned in confirmation.

"Sure, why not? Our clothes are going to come off soon anyway," she replied with a smile.

I was all for it as I was anxious to get a look at her naked and check out her curvy ass. I undressed as she did and we watched each other at the same time. Mrs. Okonta smiled when my underwear came off and she saw my cock in its flaccid state hanging between my legs. I anxiously waited until she turned her back to me so that I could see her naked ass. Mrs. Okonta turned to put her clothes on the chair and I was treated to a view of her amazing ass. It was perfectly shaped seemed to reach out toward me. I secretly hoped that she liked anal sex.

"I'll have a Baileys," she told me.

I got a Baileys for her and a cognac for me and then we reclined in the bed together. We clicked glasses in a toast and sipped our after dinner drinks.

"You know I don't usually do this. I mean that I don't sleep with company employees," Mrs. Okonta admitted.

"I don't either," I lied as I had bedded several of the girls in our company but that's another story.

"So we can make an exception this time but I need your promise to be discreet," she stated.

"You have my word. I do not tell tales out of school. Our sex lives should be our own business," I assured her.

"Good I am glad that you agree," she said and then took another sip of her drink.

Mrs. Okonta put her drink down on the nightstand, smiled at me and reached for my cock. "You have a nice cock," she told me just before she slid down and took it in her mouth.

I leaned back as her very skilled mouth got me hard within minutes. I put my drink down and put my hands in her silky beautiful hair as her head bobbed up and down. Satisfied that I was sufficiently hard, Mrs. Okonta mounted me and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto my cock. She looked me right in the eye as she started to ride me and I knew that she was in desperate need of an orgasm. I reached up and played with her small tits and tweaked her hard nipples as she rode me. Mrs. Okonta's was breathing hard and rapid as she approached her release. I looked into her eyes and I could see the lust in them. Then it happened.

"Oh God, oh God, oh, oh, hold me," she screamed as an orgasm of a massive proportion rocked her body.

She rode through her orgasm and I felt my cock swimming in her pussy. Mrs. Okonta then collapsed on my chest for several minutes until she composed herself. She then lifted her self off my cock and I heard a distinct sucking sound as my cock was released from her pussy. We rested for several minutes, sipped our after dinner drinks and chatted easily. Then we began playing with each other again and when I found Mrs. Okonta's G-spot she came again. She held my hand tight to her pussy as she humped it vigorously. Then she stiffened and screamed as another orgasm rocked her.

"No one has ever found that spot as quickly as you did," she gasped and then requested, "Fuck me doggy style this time."
She rolled over on all fours, put her head down on the bed and raised her curvy ass in the air. I wanted to just drive my cock in her ass but I knew it would be better for her to warm up to it. I still didn't know if she liked anal sex. I knelt behind Mrs. Okonta and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. I fucked her slowly and then I began to play with her ass. I caressed the shapely globes and teased her anus with my finger. I scooped up some of her pussy juice and rubbed it into her anus. Mrs. Okonta wiggled her ass in response so I took it to the next step. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and ran it up and down the crack of her ass. Then I paused at her nether hole and prodded it gently with my rigid cock.

"Oh, where's the Vaseline?" Mrs. Okonta cooed.

I knew then she was going to let me have her ass. I hopped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom and quickly located the body lotion supplied by the hotel. Then I got back in bed behind Mrs. Okonta and thoroughly coated her anus with the lotion. I put gobs of lotion on my cock and then added my saliva to it. My cock was as slick as oil and I eased it into her ass. My cock slid in like a hot knife through butter and I buried it to the hilt in her ass.

Mrs. Okonta emitted a gasp as my cock slid all the way in on the first thrust. I plowed her asshole and fucked her rapidly in search of my much needed orgasm. She eventually began to move her hips in an attempt to match my thrusts and it was obvious that she was turned on by the anal sex. Mrs. Okonta was gasping and grunting as I began to really pummel her ass. I picked up the pace even more and held to Mrs. Okonta's shapely buttocks as our hips slapped noisily together. She was really into it now and the two of us fucked like maniacs.

"Oh yeah that's it, that's the way to fuck my ass. Give it to me, cum in me, cum in my ass," she screamed.

We were both sweating from the physical intensity of our butt fucking. I slammed into her as my cock now moved freely in her ass. I felt my orgasm approaching and as much as I wanted to prolong the ass fucking session, I couldn't. My body stiffened and I plunged my cock all the way into her gorgeous ass. Streams of semen shot into her rectum as I seemed to cum continuously for several minutes.

"Oh good, I feel it. Fill me up, fill up my ass," she cried out and then her own orgasm hit her, "Oh shit, here it is, I'm cumming!"

Her body thrashed around as I held onto her curvy ass cheeks and kept my cock buried in her ass. Her fingers flew over her pussy and clit as my warm seed flooded her anal passage. She then collapsed face down on the bed and my cock slipped from her ass with an audible pop. I knelt over her as my cock dripped the remaining cum on her curvy ass. She wiggled her bottom and squealed in delight. I moved back from Mrs. Okonta and I admired her shapely ass. She looked so sexy that I rubbed her buttocks lovingly and she clenched her ass muscles. She then rolled over on her back and spread her legs for me.

"You made me so hot come here and eat my pussy," she pleaded.

I climbed on the bed and moved my head between her legs to eat her pussy but first I kissed and licked around the area and her inner thighs. I breathed warm air right on her snatch and she grabbed my head and pulled it to her cunt. I pulled my head back off her pussy and let my fingers trail to her pussy. I lightly rubbed her outer cunt lips and she twitched with each touch. She moaned as her clit responded to the stimulation and slowly exited its hood looking for attention.

I placed my fingers on her cunt lips and trapped her clit between them and it became engorged and stood erect. She squirmed in pleasure while I moved her cunt lips up and down on her clit and she shuddered from the extreme arousal. Still moving her cunt lips up and down, I bent down and kissed her clit. She jerked and bucked as my lips touched her upright nub. I drew my head back a bit and again blew air directly onto her clit as she writhed and bucked again, moaning with pleasure.

I placed my arms behind her knees and raised her hips up. I put her legs over my shoulders and I lowered my mouth to her pussy and kissed it as though it were her mouth. She groaned with delight as she waited for my next advance. I drew my tongue along her outer labia, up one side and down the other without touching her clit.

"Suck it please, please lick it, oh please!" she moaned lustfully.

I flicked my tongue across the edges of her pussy as she quivered and seeped her juices from between the lips. I licked the juices from the edges telling her she tasted delicious. She was nearly mad with desire as she begged me to pleasure her with my tongue. I parted her labia with my tongue and licked the insides of her cunt lips, nibbling each one a little and then sucking on them both. She whimpered and moaned when I suddenly plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. She screamed with delight as my tongue explored the insides of her pussy. Instinctively, she grasped my head and pulled it into her cunt, begging me to lick and suck her. I did not disappoint her as I swirled my tongue around her engorged clit and back into her sopping wet cunt. She was constantly moaning as my lips closed about her clit and sucked her clit in and out of my mouth. Writhing and gyrating she exploded in another powerful orgasm, drenching my face and mouth with her copious juices. She seemed to cum with each spasm of her body. I did not let up sucking her clit and she tried to push my face away as she cried out.

"Oh stop, please stop. I can't cum anymore let me rest," she begged.

Her body shuddered through yet again another orgasm and she lay there gasping and breathing heavy as her orgasm abated. Finally her orgasm subsided and she embraced me and kissed me. I knew that she could taste her own juices on my lips and I plunged my tongue into her mouth taking her breath away. By now my cock was rock hard again and I moved between her legs. I eased my cock into her sopping wet pussy and she wrapped her legs around my torso.

"My, we are horny this evening aren't we?" she asked playfully.

"I'm horny for you," I replied and I began to fuck her gently.

Slowly, I moved into her. Mrs. Okonta opened beneath me, enveloping my penis tightly. Her cunt was like a fist as she clenched her vaginal muscles. She squeezed me as I moved within her.

She moaned in response, "Your cock feels so good. Fill me up with it."

I thrust into her deeply and I felt the head of my cock pressing against her cervix.

"Oh Ekene," she sighed with her eyes closed.

I felt her vagina contract around my cock. She climaxed again with a shudder and a long moan and she urged me on, "Fuck me, I want it so much."

I grabbed her hips in my hands and began to thrust in and out as I pounded her pussy. My heavy bloated testicles slapped against her ass as my cock drove into her hot pussy.

"Yes, oh yes," she gasped as her body rose to meet me.

The bed was now rocking with the force of our fierce, animalistic fucking. Her legs clamped around my waist as she screamed her release. Her pussy grasped my cock, squeezing it and milking it as I fucked her. I moved my hips against hers and buried my cock to the hilt within her. Her quaking pussy erupted into orgasm again as I rocked my cock slowly, grinding the head against her cervix. I felt my orgasm building in my balls and I knew that any second I would be spewing my seed into her womb. I felt my semen travel from my scrotum through my cock as I came deep inside her flooding her waiting warmth with my load.

Neither one of us could speak as the pleasure was so intense. I collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms and legs even tighter around my body. I kissed her neck and she sighed aloud then I kissed her on the lips and our tongues dueled with each others briefly. Not wanting to crush her I rolled off her as my cock deflated and slipped from her cum filled cunt.

"Stay with in me in my bed tonight," Mrs. Okonta suggested.

I woke up Thursday morning lying on my side next to Mrs. Okonta who was also on her side. She was cuddled up in a spoon position with her bottom pushed into my crotch and my morning piss hard-on was tucked between the cheeks of her ass. I reached around and cupped Mrs. Okonta's small firm tits with my hands. Then with one hand I trailed it down her body and found her pussy. I inserted a finger into her quim and diddled her clit until she rolled to her back. Her pussy was soaking wet again as I mounted her and slid my cock into her. Mrs. Okonta just moaned with her eyes closed as I began the ritual of fucking her with my morning hard-on. I fucked her through multiple orgasms until she begged me to stop and let her rest. I pulled out of her and went into the bathroom with my erect cock pointing the way.

"Come back to bed after you go to the bathroom," she told me.

I relieved myself and then returned to bed as she had asked. Mrs. Okonta had me lie on my back as she positioned her head near my cock. She then proceeded to give me one of her fantastic blow jobs. I was very turned on and I knew that I would blow my load quickly particularly with Mrs. Okonta's skill at oral sex.

"Let me know when you are going to cum," she said and then returned to sucking my cock.

I felt my orgasm building from my toes to my cock and I let Mrs. Okonta know that I was really close. She took my cock from her mouth and stroked it with her hand. Her pace quickened as my cock seemed to get harder and bigger. Then with her other hand she cupped my bloated balls and fingered my perineum. That did it and my body stiffened as cum shot out of my cock. Mrs. Okonta kept jerking me off as she watched rope after rope of semen shoot out of my cock and land on my chest and stomach. She kept working my cock until the remaining seed was just oozing from my cock head and trickling into my pubic hair.

Mrs. Okonta then sucked the remaining cum from cock, licked off her hand and smacked her lips. "I wanted to watch when you cum," she said almost pleased with herself.

"Come on let's grab some breakfast and then we can get to work today," Mrs. Okonta said as she swung her shapely legs out of bed.

We showered, dressed, ate breakfast at the Victory star and then I headed home to change clothes before I went to the office. Mrs. Okonta met with the Victory star staff, signed the contract and then flew back to Lagos. It was set that next year's user conference would be held in Kaduna in May.

After that first time in Kaduna Mrs. Okonta and I got together every time I visited the home office. In 2012 the company was sold and I took another job in Kaduna. I never saw Mrs. Okonta after that but the times we had together were memorable. She was only the second married woman I ever had sex with and like Mrs. Obi she had come onto me.



THE END



4 comments:

  1. Great read i must confess. I relate to this write up very well, reminds me of an experience i had with Madame Neka my then neighbours wife. SHe was such d milf tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his comment is herebrowse around here Sourcelike this click sitecheck my reference

    ReplyDelete
  3. look these up dolabuy gucci over at this website replica ysl bags get redirected here this contact form

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will enable effective interactions here. Make them count.